TITLE: C2C Data Manager (Choose to Connect)
QUALIFICATIONS: The C2C Data Manager shall be a high school graduate. The C2C Data Manager will possess interpersonal skills to assist in managing student attendance and technology skills appropriate to the assignment. The C2C Assistant must have on file his/her criminal background check. Substitute teacher certification is desirable.
REPORTS TO: C2C Site Coordinator, C2C Project Director
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Ten (10) Months plus four (4) weeks in summer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES--The C2C Data Manager shall:
- Record student attendance in the appropriate software application.
- Serve as the “gatekeeper” by implementing program-approved sign-in and sign-out procedures.
- Enter and maintain student data in the PARS21 and other data systems as directed by the C2C Project Director.
- Provide appropriate supervision of students under the direction of a C2C Facilitator or supervisor who shall assume the responsibility for the outcome, including monitoring the after-program bus transportation.
- Provide clerical services when requested by immediate supervisor.
- Assume temporary authority for the care and well-being of the students assigned to the immediate supervisor in the case of an emergency.
- Perform other duties which may be necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the program, and which are incidental to the position of C2C Data Manager.