Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
TITLE: ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- Valid New Jersey Principal Certificate or eligibility
- Minimum experience as determined by the board
- Demonstrated leadership capability in the areas of curriculum and staff development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
REPORTS TO: Principal/Superintendent
SUPERVISES: All certified and noncertified school staff as assigned by, or in the absence of the principal.
JOB GOAL: To assist the principal in providing school wide leadership.
EMPLOYMENT: Per ASD Agreement.
Annual Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with New Jersey State law and the provisions of the board’s policy on evaluation of certified staff.