GREAT SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES FOR CURRENT AND ASPIRING TEACHERS
If you spent your summers at camp as a child, or if you always wanted to have the opportunity to work in a camp setting where you can help children have fun, find passions and learn to be more confident and comfortable with who they are, we want to speak with you about our summer opportunities.
Deer Mountain Day Camp is a looking for teachers, school psychologists, coaches or candidates graduating with teaching or social science degrees to join our Senior Staff Team. We are specifically looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Division Leader for Boys Side for Campers entering older boys’ groups (campers entering 4th -7th Grade)
- Physical Education Teachers or Coaches with expertise in:
- Tennis and Golf
- General Sports Skills and Field Games
- STEM Instructor to focus on:
- Basic Machines
- Building and Tinkering
- Mad Science Experiments
- Outdoor Enthusiast who is skilled at hiking, camping and orienteering and climbing
- Lifeguards and Waterfront Staff (will train)
To Apply: Visit our website at https://www.deermountaindaycamp.com/staff/ and fill out our online staff application.