Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools District
Department of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
803 N. Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
856-778-6600 ext. 18261
2022-2023 Anticipated Vacancy
TITLE: Part Time French Teacher-Moorestown High School
New Jersey Teacher Certificate (CEAS, CE or Standard)
Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Works to achieve state core curriculum content standards and district educational goals and objectives by promoting active learning in the classroom using board-adopted curriculum and other appropriate learning activities.
- Plans and develops instructional materials and provides instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
- Creates a classroom environment conducive to learning by employing a variety of appropriate teaching strategies.
- Develops, in accordance with district school guidelines, reasonable rules of classroom behavior and appropriate techniques that are consistently applied.
- Monitors pupil academic progress and personal growth toward stated objectives of instruction.
- Communicates with parents through conferences and other means to inform them about the school program and to discuss pupil progress.
- Participates in school-level planning, faculty meetings/committees and other school system groups.
- Able to pass the criminal history review and S414.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO