Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT WORKER - GLEN ROCK SCHOOL DISTRICT
- General building maintenance skills with a focus on plumbing repairs preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical functions.
- Must have experience using hand and power tools.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have the ability to read and understand installation and instruction manuals and drawings.
- Must have the ability to initiate and complete repairs and assignments in a timely fashion and professional manner.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Low pressure boiler license a plus.
- Driver's license and clean driving record required.
Salary: Consistent with GREA contract.
Terms: Full-time / 12-month position available on or about
March 1, 2023
Shift Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
To Apply: Applications will ONLY be accepted electronically through our
online application process.
To apply for this position, go to: