THE HARRISON BOARD OF EDUCATION IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTITION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Valid New Jersey Teacher Certificate.
- Training, course work and successful experience in the area of computer education and technology.
- An extensive working knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office, including spreadsheets, word, excel, desktop publishing, electronic research, newsletter production, including image capturing, intro to CAD, graphic design and basic programming overviews.
- An extensive working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer hardware and software in establishing a creative learning environment. Networking knowledge a plus.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of US citizenship or legal resident status.
- Proof of NJ residency, as required by statute.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education and the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.