||BILINGUAL SCIENCE TEACHER
||Trenton Central High - West
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Must possess appropriate New Jersey Teacher certification or certificate of eligibility.
- Must possess appropriate New Jersey Bilingual/Bicultural certification or certificate of eligibility.
- Plans in written form and executes in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and -- in harmony with the goals -- establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the District’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assumes such responsibilities as directed by the principal.
||Ten (10) month position
|In accordance with TEA Contract.
||June 29, 2015
|HOW TO APPLY:
||To be considered for interview the following is required: