- Have the ability to read, write, communicate, and use technology via email, cell and text, read prints, drawings, and schematics.
- Ability to work on diagnose electrical controls, and use an electric meter safely.
- Ability to perform assigned duties to completion without constant supervision.
- Pass required background check with proof of citizenship and legal alien status.
- Possess valid NJ Driver’s License.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Ability to be “on call” and respond for emergencies.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The deadline for letter of application is Until Filled
Please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Dr. Roy Dawson
Superintendent of Schools
Paulsboro Public Schools
662 N. Delaware Street
Paulsboro, NJ 08066
You may use the Apply Now button