HENRY HUDSON REGIONAL SCHOOL
1 Grand Tour
Highlands, NJ 07732
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Please be advised that the following anticipated position is available for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, effective on or about 02/21/2023.
(1) F/T STEAM Coordinator/Educator
(Henry Hudson Regional School)
Henry Hudson Regional School is a 7-12 comprehensive middle/high school. The administration is seeking a teacher effective on or about 02/21/2023, who is certified in Math, Science, or Technology:
Applicant must hold and/or possess the following:
- NJ Certification: hold a certification/endorsements in Math, Science, Art, Engineering or Technology.
- Teach and coordinate STEAM-related courses and programming.
- Knowledge of NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Ability to write grants preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and students in promoting STEAM education.
- Knowledge of the “Green Team” and “Sustainable NJ” preferred.
- Knowledge of basic software applications for Instruction/Student Information System (Realtime)
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good attendance and work performance record.
- Must be approved by the NJ State Criminal History Review Unit according to N.J.S.A.18A:6-7.1 et seq., N.J.S.A.18A:39-17 et seq., N.J.S.A. 18A:6-4.13 et seq., and N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1.
- Such alternatives or additions to the above qualifications are allowable as the Board of Education and Superintendent find appropriate and acceptable
Position is a full-time position, 5 days a week. If interested, apply in writing or via electronic e-mail only. No faxes or phone calls accepted. Please submit cover letter and resume by February 1, 2023 to:
Human Resources DirectorHenry Hudson Regional School1 Grand TourHighlands, NJ 07732HR@henryhudsonreg.k12.nj.us
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER