SPECIAL EDUCATION COMPUTER TEACHER/ TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
Description: The technology support/computer teacher is expected to inspire, educate and engage students and teachers in the concept of technology infusion promoting students to grow as learners and achieve at high levels.
Job Summary: The technology support/computer teacher is responsible for content instruction to a variety of grade levels across the K-12 gamut including basic computing, office suite, keyboarding, and approved educational applications for a portion of the school day. Additional responsibilities also include assisting the technology supervisor in a variety of school-wide technology related initiatives including expanding our social media presence, app based environment/Chromebook initiative, technology infusion initiative and will assist in managing our network.
Qualifications: Valid New Jersey teaching certification required. New Jersey special education certification preferred.
- Onboard training to be provided
- Westbridge Academy will provide tuition reimbursement associated with Special Education certification
- Consistent work hour/schedule and paid time off
- Robust benefits package including sick leave, personal days, health, dental and vision insurance, long-term disability, life insurance, HRA, and other supplemental benefits
- Competitive salary & opportunities for annual pay increases
- Working at an established mission centered school
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Team Oriented
- Committed to Professional Development
Staff development training provided. Exciting opportunity for professional growth. Twelve month position with generous vacation schedule provided. Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered.
Please visit our website for more information at:
Send letter of interest, resume & copy of certificate(s) to:
Westbridge Academy, 60 West Street, Bloomfield, N.J. 07003
Fax: (973) 680-9650
You may use the APPLY button below.