SCHOOL NURSE –10-month full-time position for a Special Needs Program operated by the Northern Region Educational Services Commission in upper Morris County.
- Possess or be eligible for certification as a school nurse
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of New Jersey.
- Must be able to perform physical work which may require frequent bending and lifting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Willing to work the extended year program
- Maintains up-to-date State and local health records on all students and takes the lead as the school’s health point person.
- Attends to personal/medical care needs of the medically fragile population when and if necessary, including lifting and transfers to and from toilet, wheelchairs and adapted chairs or seating equipment and assisting student in the use of adaptive personal/medical care equipment as needed.
- Accompanies children on field trips, including physical assistance for ambulation or wheelchair mobility.
- Assumes responsibility for the administration of medication.
For immediate consideration, please send letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer