Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): September 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024
Staff Needed: Nine (9) School Bus - Van Driver
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have CDL license with P and S endorsement.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and imitative.
- Must exhibit a personality that demonstrates interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, bus contractors and the community.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
- School bus driving experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to be flexible.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Lisa Vainieri-Marshall, Director of Student Assignment Services
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted or until filled
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)