Union County Educational Services Commission
Department of Non-Public Services
Westfield, New Jersey
Part-Time Hourly Positions
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public school district located in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide innovative and cost-effective educational programs and services for its 21 member districts. The Commission is currently seeking a part-time Comp.Ed./Supplemental Teacher to provide remedial english language arts and mathematics instruction to students in Grades k-12 who are enrolled in non-public schools throughout Union County.
** Candidates must hold standard teaching certifications and be available to work during regular school hours **
* Available Immediately
* Part-Time hOURLY Position (Not to Exceed 28 hours/week)
* Flexible Schedule (Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 2:30 p.m.)
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Bachelor's Degree in Special Education or related field from an accredited College or University
* Teacher of the Handicapped OR Teacher of Students with Disabilities and Elementary/Secondary Education Teacher Certificate (No CE or CEAS)
* Evidence of highly successful teaching experience
* Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Valid New Jersey Motor Vehicle License and clean driving history
Qualified candidates are invited to submit an online application for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in Union County Educational Services Commission.