Delta-T Group is seeking a long-term Special Education teacher, preferably with a concentration in Math but not required, for a Charter school in Paramus, N.J. This assignment is contracted through June 21, 2019.
- Maintains as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Establishes and maintains order in the classroom.
- Maintains a classroom environment conductive to effective learning.
- Dismisses all students from the classroom before leaving the building.
- Conducts oneself in a business like and task-oriented manner.
- Uses positive verbal and non-verbal skills that enhance learning.
- Models non-discriminatory practices in all activities.
- Cooperate with school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information concerning students, staff, or parent/guardian in any public setting.
- Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and School Board policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by program/building administrator(s) in accordance with school policies and practices.
Canidate Must have:
- NJ License: Teaching Certification or Substitue Certification
- NJ Department of Education Fingerprints
Canidate Also Must Possess:
- Ability to comply with written and or oral instructions
- Ability to create an efficient working relationship with other personnel
- Proficiency in maintaining efficient classroom management skills
- Willingness to stand for most hours of the day or sit for extensive periods of time
- Close yet professional relationship with pupils on a daily basis