Assistant Business Administrator/Assistant Board Secretary (2023 - 2024 School Year)
Randolph Township Schools is a high performing (PreK – 12) school district located in Morris County, New Jersey. We educate 4,300 students in our four (4) elementary schools, middle school and high school. Our district values diversity and is committed to filling open positions with dynamic individuals who will be dedicated to supporting our district’s mission:
“We commit to inspiring and empowering all students in Randolph Township Schools to reach their full potential as unique, responsible and educated members of a global society.”
The Business Office is currently accepting applications for the position of an Assistant School Business Administrator/Assistant Board Secretary for the 2023 - 2024 school year. The anticipated start date is July 1, 2023.
- New Jersey School Business Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3-5 years of Business Office experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with various groups including administrative staff, teaching staff, Board members, community members, and association leadership
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Experience with GAAP
- Excellent technology and computer application skills
- Strong knowledge of local/state/federal reporting requirements and applicable laws
- Purchasing experience preferred
Applications are being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled. In addition to completing all sections of the application, please upload a copy of your resume, letter of introduction, and certification(s).
Randolph Township Schools - Frontline Recruitment (applitrack.com)
Randolph Township Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
“Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position, or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment.”