BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATLANTIC COUNTY, NJ
HAS THE FOLLOWING POSITION AVAILABLE FOR 2023-2024SY
FOOTBALL HEAD COACH
Buena Regional High School
- Valid and appropriate New Jersey Teaching Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility or Substitute Certificate.
- Ability to work with and manage students in a positive manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be present at the start of practice/session/activity/competition.
- Keep a schedule and disseminate the same to student participants.
- Keep a student roster and attendance sheet for all students in the sport for each practice/ session/ competition.
- State Background check / Fingerprinting
- Mantoux Tuberculosis TB Test
STIPEND: $10,496.00 per Negotiated Agreement
SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST AND RESUME TO:
Kelly Shinault, Human Resources Coordinator
PO Box 309, Buena, NJ 08310
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS DAY ON NOVEMBER 29th, 2023.
Please be advised, incomplete information may not be considered for employment.
*Additional OPEN POSITIONS can be found at buenaschools.org under “Employment Opportunities” *
* * *BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER * * *
The BUENA REGIONAL Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status. The Board is committed to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
DATED: 11/20/2023 (2023-2024SY)