STUDENT ASSISTANCE COORDINATOR
May 13, 2019 through June 24, 2019
- NJ Student Assistance Coordinator/Substance Awareness Coordinator Certification
- Serve as Cranford High School’s HIB Specialist
Must demonstrate the following:
- Experience providing counseling services for students with emotional and behavioral problems, especially substance abuse issues
- Experience developing structured behavioral counseling programs
- Experience as a crisis team member.
- Prior experience as HIB specialist desirable
- Superior horizontal & vertical communication skills within Cranford school district
- Ability to communicate effectively with families
Interviews will be conducted until position is filled.
You may use the APPLY button.