EAI Education is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented
Sales Coordinator to join our team.
This role supports the operations of the internal and outside Sales Teams, and works closely with other departments to complete tasks with high levels of efficiency and accuracy. This role requires a reliable, self-starter who is able learn quickly and provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Assist in creating custom kits for schools, including sourcing special-order products, and developing cost sheets and contents lists
- Create and enter customer quotes/orders for processing
- Assist with setting up and processing bids, including filing the necessary paperwork, obtaining signatures, and monitoring deadlines
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide assistance to customers, including product questions, handling issues, or suggesting materials.
- Handle priority shipping requests and shipping quotes
- Process monthly reports of sales data and for state contracts
- Assist in prepping and packing material for tradeshows; act as a liaison between departments to ensure correct materials ship on time
Requirements and Preferences:
- BA/BS or Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office support role
- Excellent computer skills including experience with PCs and Microsoft Office, and with emphasis on organizing and presenting data with Excel.
- Must be able to learn internal systems. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP or GoldMine a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to recognize urgencies and plan/prioritize accordingly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze issues and be a creative yet logical problem solver to find the best solutions
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes as work flow necessitates
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and persist in high-pressure, deadline-driven circumstances
- Opportunity for occasional domestic tradeshow travel throughout the year, as needed
Please provide resume and contact information
About EAI Education:
EAI Education is nationally-recognized school supply company with over 35 year of experience in the industry. We carry more than 6,000 classroom resources for PreK-12 Math, Science, and STEM including our own exclusive product lines of games and activity centers. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, vacation time, and a Simple IRA plan. EAI Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may use the APPLY button.