Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): August 9, 2023 to November 26, 2023
Staff Needed: five (5) Assistant Coach for Football, Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Soccer, Girls Volleyball
- New Jersey Teacher's Certification
- Proof of experience required for Substitute Certificate holder.
- Coaching experience preferred, but not required,
- Must be available daily during the fall sports season.
- Must be certified in CPR and AED certified and holding a current certificate in both.
- Must obtain a "Concussion Awareness" certificate or its equivalent, renewed annually.
- Must obtain a "Heat Acclimatization Awareness and Wellness" certificate or its equivalent, renewed annually.
- All new coaches will have one year after being hired to successfully complete a course in "Sports First Aid."
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Tororris J. Hill, Supervisor of Athletics
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All posting are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date posted on the Paterson Public Schools website
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)