Job TItle: Anticipated Opening Full Time Tenure Track Nurse
School: Fountain Woods Elementary School
Description: The Burlington Township School District has an anticipated opening for a full time school nurse at Fountain Woods Elementary School. Must promote health and safety in the school environment and provide health services to students, faculty, and staff and assist with the teaching of sound health practices. Serve as the primary advocate for the health and well-being of students and staff within the school. Responsibilities include health screenings and services, emergency first aid, the care of those who are ill and injured while in the school, maintenance of health records, and instruction in sound health practices. This is an internal only posting. Interested candidates must submit a letter of interest through Frontline.To learn more about our diverse school district watch this video, Why BT? A Wonderful Place to Work
Anticipated Start Date: 8/30/2023
Application Deadline: 2/20/2023
- Valid New Jersey School Nurse Certificate.
- Must meet New Jersey residency requirements.
- Demonstrated expertise in school health nursing practices and emergency procedures.
- Knowledge of child growth and development, community and family dynamics, current health issues and wellness education.
- Knowledge of community health and social services resource.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, non-school health professionals and social service agencies.
- Computer literate with proficiency with Google Apps for Education and Snap Health Center preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and motivated. Self-starter. Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and demonstrate flexibility.
- Required criminal history background check.
Salary: BTEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
The Burlington Township School District offers a competitive salary, paid professional development opportunities, competitive benefits package, and tuition reimbursement.
Please complete application at: https://www.applitrack.com/burltwpsch/onlineapp/
The Burlington Township Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sexual orientation, armed forces liability, physical disability, social or economic status.