World Language Teacher - Spanish, French or Italian
The Cumberland County Charter School Network is comprised of three separate public charter schools - all of which are growing! The mission of the Cumberland County Charter School Network is to provide a nurturing, supportive, creative and actively engaging environment for students and families that facilitates the development of well educated and responsible young adults with a lifelong love of learning.
We are looking for a World Language Teacher to join our team for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Certificate
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
- Ability to maintain a positive, productive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Bachelors from an accredited college or university required.
- Must possess appropriate New Jersey World Language Teacher certification or certificate of elegibility.
Full time -10 month position with benefits.
Salary range - based on experience