School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
To supervise, manage and coordinate the business affairs of the district efficiently
and effectively to achieve the educational and support services goals of the district
with the available financial resources.
• Valid NJ School Business Administrator certificate
• Degree in accounting or finance; Master’s degree in education administration preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience as Business Administrator in a public school system preferred.
• Knowledge of GAAP requirements, school budgeting, transportation management, food service management,
financial management & investments, insurance & risk management, payroll, and buildings and grounds.
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with various groups including:
administrators, teachers, board members, community members and union representatives.
• Knowledge of local/state/federal reporting requirements and applicable laws.
Montgomery Township School District is an EOE/AA Employer; Current residency in NJ,
approved residency waiver, or candidate agrees to obtain residency within one year of employment;
Criminal and employment background clearance