Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,400 students, Pre-K through grade 12. We are currently accepting applications for the position of a Custodian. This is a full-time, 12-month position available July 1, 2021.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of cleaning practices and procedures
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects and climb ladders
- Ability to engage in snow removal and salting activities by using shovels and snow blowers
- Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency preferred
- Position requires employees to obtain the Low-Pressure Black Seal License within the first two (2) years of employment
Applications are ONLY being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled. In addition to completing all sections of the application, please upload a copy of your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, email, or fax applications accepted.
Please address your cover letter to Mr. Matthew O’Brien, Director of Facilities, Maintenance, and Custodial Services.
Dover Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.