Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. New Jersey Certification – Family and Consumer Sciences.
2. Possess knowledge of physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of secondary school students.
3. Possess a high energy level and enthusiasm in teaching students in grades 7 - 12.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities.
5. Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Desire and willingness to become involved in extra curricular activities.
8. Applicants must be a NJ resident under NJ First Act.
To provide an approved Family and Consumer Science program and establish a class environment that fosters learning and personal growth; to help pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education and to maintain a good relationship with parents and other staff members.
Interested candidates may apply via Applitrack under the employment link on our district website – www.burlington-nj.net (Employment Opportunities)