Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Alignment with the middle-school philosophy.
- Responsible for all planning and instruction, per district curriculum.
- Flexibility and expertise to plan and deliver instruction in literature and writing.
- Deep understanding of NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Knowledge and application of differentiated, workshop, and conferring strategies.
- Passion for literature, particularly middle-grade books.
NJ DOE Certification
Teaching experience preferred.
All applicants must complete and submit an on-line application. The application is used as the primary source of information regarding an applicant, and for that reason, it is important the application contains the most up-to-date information. Applicants will receive an email confirmation after the successful submission of a completed application. Applicants selected for an interview will be personally contacted. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to schedule an interview for every applicant.