The following position is available.
If you are interested, please send resume, transcripts and/or certificate(s) of professional education, and professional references digitally to Dr. Dennis M. Vespe, Ed. D, Superintendent of Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org, by July 12, 2019. Hard copies will not be accepted.
Director of Special Services
• A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
• A valid New Jersey School Administrator Certificate or Supervisor Certificate
• A minimum of four (4) years administrative experience required
• Leadership skills and experience in the areas of: state and federal special education laws, regulations, procedures and reporting requirements
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent in consultation with the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
• Required criminal history clearance
This is a twelve month, District-level administrative position.