Gloucester City School District has the following anticipated position available for the 21-22 school year:
Assistant Principal ( 12 month)
Candidates must demonstrate:
- The ability to foster a nurturing and trusting academic environment with an evident passion where students are given every opportunity to succeed.
- Demonstrated care and ability to create a partnership for all stakeholders including students, staff, parents and community.
- Depth of Knowledge of current research and best practices in curriculum, instruction, assessment, and use of data
- Knowledge of Teacher Evaluation Frameworks
- Experienced in the use of instructional technology
- Demonstrated leadership experience, excellent communication skills; and a commitment to high academic achievement for all students.
Qualifications: Must have appropriate NJ certification.
Interested candidates should email Letter of Interest, Resume, list of references, and copy of certification to email@example.com