Please be advised that the following position is available effective July 1, 2021.
ONE (1) Full Time: TRI-DISTRICT DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION PK-12
(Atlantic Highlands, Highlands, and Henry Hudson Regional)
Applicant must hold and/or possess the following:
- A valid New Jersey Supervisor’s Certificate – Principal’s Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility strongly preferred.
- At least five years of educational experience, with strong proficiency in curriculum writing and professional development. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in school improvement, program development, curriculum integration and application of technology.
- Ability to plan, organize, and administer a district-level professional development program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to assist in the organization of grade-level and departmental meetings in order to effect horizontal and vertical continuity and articulation of the instructional program of the schools.
- Ability to conduct formal and informal classroom observations as requested by a building Principal or Superintendent and oversees evaluation system and trainings.
- Ability to serve as building administrator in the absence of a Principal.
- Experience with federal programs, including ESEA, Titles I-IV.
- Familiarity with assessment databases, including the following: NJSMART, NWEA MAPS, I-READY, MyLearningPlan/OASYS, Genesis, Study Island, Pearson Access Next, and WIDA/ACCESS etc.
- Must have an understanding of supervising and coordinating NJSLA testing and ESL programs.
- Will oversee Preschool Grants
- Such alternatives or additions to the above qualifications are allowable as the Boards of Education and Superintendent finds appropriate and acceptable.
If interested, apply in writing or via electronic e-mail only. No faxes or phone calls accepted. Please submit cover letter, resume, and copies of certificates by Monday, May 3, 2021 to:
Human Resources Director
Atlantic Highlands Elementary School
140 First Avenue
Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716
AA/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER