ESL MASTER TEACHER - PRESCHOOL
The primary role is to assist in curriculum implementation by visiting classrooms and coaching teachers to use the principles of reflective practice to improve instruction and implement language acquisition best practices.
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Certificate that includes Preschool Endorsement (grades Pre-K – 3) and/or English as a Second Language (ESL) and/or Bilingual/Bicultural Endorsement.
- Three to five years teaching experience in a preschool
- Experience providing professional development to classroom teachers
- Knowledge of computers and other educational technology resources and ability to integrate appropriate technology into the classroom
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching methods and developmentally appropriate classroom activities
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
You may use the APPLY button.