SPANISH KINDERGARTEN TEACHER
Tessa International School, just a few miles away from Times Square, NYC is a school with an ambitious mission: to prepare children to be leaders of the 21st century and happy world citizens. Students embrace the world with enthusiasm, confidence and the strong will to make a difference.
At Tessa, children are introduced to other languages and cultures in order to enhance their cultural awareness; they are bilingual and culturally adaptable.
Brief Description of Position:
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced, and ambitious Spanish Kindergarten teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. Our teachers are passionate about academic excellence and international and bilingual education. They are native speakers of the language (Spanish, French, and English), team players, and are committed to Tessa International School’s vision.
· teacher certification (elementary school)
· native and fluent Spanish teacher
- fluent in English
· legal documentation to work in the United States
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· experience in the Primary Years Program
· experience and training in Readers and Writers Workshop, Words Their Way, Singapore Math, Engage NY,and similar programs
· a university degree in Elementary Education (or similar)
You may use the APPLY button.