POINT ROAD SCHOOL
Maternity Leave: Elementary School Guidance Counselor
(Available on or about May 15, 2019 - June 21, 2019 and
September 3, 2019 - October 16, 2019
New Jersey School Counselor Certification
The school counselor supports the academic success of all students by the development and management of a comprehensive school counseling program that is preventative in design and developmental in nature.
- Ability to interact effectively with elementary students
- Excellent interpersonal skills; possesses the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, staff, parents and community
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to analyze student data to provide appropriate services
- Ability to collaborate and cooperate with classroom teachers and parents/guardians to provide support to students
- Ability to implement data-driven action plans that align with school and counseling program goals.
Previous elementary school experience
Any properly certified person interested in applying for this position should send cover letter, resume, copies of certification, transcript (can be unofficial), and references to:
Dr. Pamela Albert Devine, Principal, Point Road School by March 29, 2019.
You may use the APPLY button