Job Description Teacher -
The teacher is responsible for the conduct of all educational program activities for her assigned class. With guidance from the Site Director, the teacher is to follow any and all curriculums selected by the board.
Responsibilities of the Teacher include:
- The teacher will conduct a program of instruction to achieve the overall objectives of the Center, educationally and socially.
- Will have direct responsibility for the conduct of all educational program activities for her assigned classes.
- Assist in the development of all necessary curriculums for the program.
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery of all activities at the Center and for conducting such activities in a manner which demonstrates and understanding of the needs and background of the partipants.
- Responsible for maintaining classroom facilities in an orderly and sanitary manner.
- Attend all scheduled training required for the position.
- Bachelors Degree required
- License or certification: P-3 Certificate of Eligibility/ Standard