Hours: 8:05am - 3:00pm
Location: Paterson, NJ
A renowned agency like Catholic Family and Community Services requires a phenomenal Teaching Staff to support our 3 Early Learning Programs. We are currently looking for Pre-School Teachers to join our team.
This is the perfect job for you, if…
- You’re interested in a meaningful job with an agency that touches the lives of so many individuals, families and communities.
What makes us stand out from other schools?
- Our long established centers that provide high quality preschool education
- Strong mentorship programs for teachers
- Small adult to child ratios (2 adults for maximum of 15 children)
- Inclusive Educational Program serving all children (English Learners, Special Needs)
- Bilingual Staff (Teacher and/or Assistant or both)
- Supportive relationships with families and community resource providers
- Professional learning community to enhance teaching skills
- Low staff turnover
We believe our biggest difference is the supportive, collaborative environment for staff, children and families throughout our community.
So if you’re looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued, then this opportunity is for you. Additionally, if you’re looking for an organization that’s invested in your personal development, offers rewarding work and a great team environment then apply today.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TEACHERS
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a Standard Certificate for Teacher of Preschool through Grade 3, a Certificate of Eligibility, or a Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing, and must obtain a Standard Certificate for Teacher of Preschool through Grade 3 within two years.
- Knowledge of Social Emotional, Physical, Cognitive and Language Development of young children.
- Effective English oral and written skills.
- Bilingual Spanish, Arabic, and/or Bengali oral and written skills a plus.
- Effective comprehension and reasoning skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Ability to accurately fill out necessary documentation and forms.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
COVID-19 precautions in place
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) - we will discontinue the use of any recruitment resources which engages in direct or indirect discriminatory practices.