Assistant to the School Business Administrator
Position Type: Administrator
Date Available: June 1, 2018
Under the direction of the School Business Administrator, works to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the Business Office in the major areas of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounting, Grant and Agency Fund Accounting and General Business Office Operations.
- NJ Business Administrator Certification (Preferred or in progress of obtaining).
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in school accounting, New Jersey State purchasing requirements, and accounts payable. Knowledge of New Jersey State Pension benefits.
- Strong organizational, analytical, computational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of accounting software systems, preferably in fund accounting and encumbrance systems. Preferable business office experience in a NJ Charter school.
- Successfully completes criminal history and fingerprinting requirements.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
Interested candidates must apply online
Only candidates of interest will be contacted for interviews