- Plans in written form and executes in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- 2. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- 3. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and - in harmony with the goals - establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
- 4. Strives to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- 5. Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- 6. Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- 7. Performs such tasks and assumes such responsibilities as directed by the principal
You may use the APPLY button.