Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- New Jersey Educational Services Certificate and Learning Disabilities Teacher - Consultant Endorsement
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing special education and successful experience working with exceptional children
- Demonstrates ability to effectively assess children’s learning characteristics, design appropriate instructional strategies, and plan educational programs
- Three years of teaching experience.
- Autism/ABA, Life Skills (MD), ED/BD experience helpful Participates in the evaluation, classification, and placement of all pupils with special needs.
- Assesses academic proficiency and learning characteristics of each pupil referred to the child study team for evaluation and interprets the findings in written reports and informal conferences.
- Evaluates and interpret educational testing results.
- Develops a detailed educational plan based upon the student's ability level