Summer Camp Counselor - Summer 2023
REPORTS TO: Section Leader
Position Available: June 19, 2023
- Prior experience as camp counselor or relevant role
- Experience working with children
- High School Graduate
Counselors assist Section Leader in supervising a group of students, maintaining their safety, and helping run activities. Potential counselor must have graduated from High School. Counselors are expected to work a minimum of 4 camp weeks (consecutive or non-consecutive).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Monitor safety and security of group of students
- Assist specialists with camp activities for group
- Attend all group camp trips
- Any additional tasks as assigned by the Section Leader
- Attend an orientation prior to camp beginning
*** PLEASE NOTE: Staff will be eligible for a camp tuition fee waiver for their children.***
Applications are being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled.
Randolph Township Schools - Frontline Recruitment (applitrack.com)
Randolph Township Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
"Effective September 1, 2011, all employees of State and local government must reside in the State of New Jersey, unless exempted under law. If you do not reside in New Jersey, you have one year after the date you take your office, position, or employment to relocate your residence to New Jersey. If you do not do so, you are subject to removal from your office, position or employment."