Saint Joseph School, Carteret, NJ
The following positions available for the 2021-2022 school year;
Early Childhood Position - Must hold or be eligible for Early Childhood (PreK-3 Certification) NJ Certification or eligibility
We are looking for candidates who have the ability to share and demonstrate the following qualities:
- Be energetic and excited about teaching
- Be committed to the mission of Catholic education
- Be a practicing Catholic with knowledge and understanding of the Catholic faith
- Have knowledge of current best practices
- Experience teaching with Google Classroom
- Necessary interpersonal skills to communicate and work with students, parents, and staff
- Thrives in working environment where collaboration and teamwork is essential
- Ability to work with students with varying skill levels
- Create lesson plans, assessments, maintains student records and achieve academic standards
Early Childhood Teacher:
To provide an approved early childhood education program and establish a class environment that fosters learning and personal growth; to help students develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for continued education and to maintain good relationships with parents and staff members.
Interested candidates must submit, letter of interest, resume, three references, and hold or obtain Virtus training certificate to Principal, Joanne McKnight.
NJ Criminal Background Check will be required upon hiring.