**The Criminal History Background Check instructions (fingerprinting) can be found at Clarkschools.org>Departments>Employment Forms and Links> Criminal History Background Check.
If you have Never been fingerprinted follow “new” instructions.
If you have been printed before follow the "archive" instructions.
If you are curently a Substitue Teacher in another district then follow the "transfer instructions"
3. TB/Mantoux test reflecting negative results, obtained within the past 6 months If you have any questions or have completed ALL of the above please contact:
732-574-9600 ext. 3350
**Please contact Bonnie Bryson prior to completing the paperwork required for NJ Substitute Credential:
- Substitute credential application
- Notarized Oath of Allegiance form
- Sealed college transcripts proving at least 30 college credit hours AND current college enrollment (substitute credential) OR at least 60 college credit hours (substitute credential) OR signed letter from employer documenting work experience (CTE substitute credential only)
- $125 Certificate Fee by Check or Money Order payable to The Commissioner of Education
Substitute Teacher Rates
Below are the pay rates for a full day:
Duration Substitute Certificate College Degree Certified
1-5 $95.00 $105.00 $120.00
6 or more days $100.00 $110.00 $125.00