Creative Arts Specialist for a summer day camp in Somerset, NJ. You have the unique ability to not only develop curriculum and projects but also the invaluable characteristics to make it enjoyable for everyone who enters your program area. Join us and help our campers share in the love of the arts and creative expression you already possess.
POSITIONS INCLUDE: Arts n Crafts / Jewelry Making / Mad Science / Cooking and more!
- Creative, innovative, and warm personality with the ability to guide children towards developing projects that they are proud to work on.
- Ability to order smartly, consider supplies needed and work within budget.
- Be a part of a team and assist other program areas with their needs.
- Availability for summer season: June 26th - August 18th with additional time prior to camp season for training /orientation, inventory program area, order supplies and set up program area(s).
WARNING - Working at Oak Crest Day Camp may have the following side effects:
- Campers may look up to you as the coolest person they’ve ever met.
- Laughing, sometimes to the point of crying, every day as you work alongside some of the most amazing people.
- Your resume will be full of all the skills you’ve developed.
- You’ll annoy all your friends as you relive all the great memories from the summer.
- If you have children of your own, they can attend Camp as a benefit of your employment.
Job Types: Contract, Temporary, Internship (great experience for Student Teachers!)
Schedule: Monday to Friday - 8:30am-4:00pm
- Work Location: One location