The Shore Center for Students with Autism/Bayshore Jointure Commission
is seeking Full Time Speech Therapists for the 2020-2021 School Year.
The candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Valid New Jersey Speech Therapist Standard Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited instruction in the subject area of Speech Therapy/Speech pathology or equivalent
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject specialty and effective speech therapy methods for children and adolescents with special needs, with emphasis on those classified as being on the Autism Spectrum
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents, administrators and others
- Successful completion of required criminal history check and proof of U.S.. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board and Principal may find appropriate and acceptable
Deadline: Until position is filled
SEND COVER LETTER, RESUME AND COPY OF CERTIFICATION TO THE ATTENTION OF:
Linda Jordan, Principal
The Shore Center
100 Tornillo Way
Tinton Falls, NJ 07712
You may use the APPLY button below.