Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Job Description/Position Summary:
The Network Administrator provides technical support and maintenance for the District’s voice, data and video networks.
1. Bachelor’s of Arts degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience in informational technology required.
3. Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
4. Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
5. Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license with no serious violations (if applicable to assignment).
6. Provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
7. Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education, or, during the initial six month period provide a sworn statement that the individual has not been convicted of a crime or a disorderly persons offense in accordance with 18A:6-7.1.
8. Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
9. Pass the State required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
10. Meet such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate.
Please see the attached document for full description.
Salary and Benefits
- Commensurate with experience and education plus medical benefits and retirement pension
- Paid time off
For consideration, please apply online at www.orange.k12.nj.us