Job Title: Interim School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
Duration: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022
Schedule: Part-Time, 12 months per year
Salary: Regionally competitive, commensurate with experience
Benefits: N/A for part-time interim position
- Valid NJ State Certification as a School Business Administrator.
- Minimum three years of successful experience as a School Business Administrator/Board Secretary.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, insurance, purchasing, transportation, food services, technology, school plan operations, and facilities planning.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code, and GAAP requirements.
- Successful completion of required criminal history check and other background checks.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.
Deadline: May 7, 2021
Process: Send an email indicating your interest, with your resume attached, to: Joseph Mersinger, Superintendent, at email@example.com
Delanco Township School District is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer