Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES
ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITION OPENING
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 school year for the following position:
SPEECH THERAPIST (Part-Time)
(10 Months – Certificated)
NOTE: Position is part-time up to a maximum of twenty-four (24) hours per week.
- NJ DOE Speech Language Specialist Certification.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in the field of speech language pathology.
- Ability to effectively apply the principles of assessment, treatment and prevention of speech, language and disorders.
- Experience working with students with multiple disabilities - highly preferred.
- Must be willing to travel among District programs (in and out of county).
- New Jersey residence within one (1) year date of hire.
Applicants for this position are asked to apply online via Applitrack at https://www.applitrack.com/bcss/onlineapp/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
c: Presidents, Employee Associations