Location: MONMOUTH & OCEAN COUNTIES
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a the following Child Study professionals:
- SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS
- SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGISTS
- SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKERS
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
*Duties included are light case management, evaluations and meetings.
*Assisting students at all levels, from elementary school to college. They act along with the Child Study team as advocates for students' well-being, and as valuable resources for their educational and personal advancement.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* School based experience with Administrative Codes, Rules and Regulations
* Experience with Time Management, Deadlines, Diverse School Settings High-Pressure environment. Available during School Hours
* Masters Degree
* School Psychologist Certification
* NJ School Certifications and NJ Department of Education Fingerprints
* Familiar with evaluations, therapy, and case management
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for educational and behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: LDTCS, CSP'S, SSW'S, SLP'S
Class: CHILD STUDY PROFESSIONALS
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1204031-2
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu NJ
Contact Name and Email: Giovanna Morton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 732-791-4065
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.