SUPERVISOR OF INSTRUCTION
World Languages (K-12), Social Studies (6-12) and English as a Second Language (K-12)
- Teacher’s Certificate: World Languages, Social Studies and/or English as a Second Language
- Supervisor’s Certificate
- Experience with ELL/Bilingual Education including Access Testing preferred
- Minimum of 4 years teaching experience
- Ability to function as part of a leadership team
- Ability to provide transformational leadership in order to promote growth in staff and program
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
*Culturally diverse and Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
You may use the APPLY button.