Are you a socially-conscious, high-achieving professional who is committed to building a better future for our children, families, and your community? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, one of the most recognized hard-working and innovative Head Start organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country in creating positive outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a Family Advocate (Bilingual Spanish - Required) at Acelero Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your local community by engaging and supporting the families and children in our program. You will empower parents to have an active partnership in their child's path to kindergarten readiness.
Are you ready to make this impact?
Why Acelero Learning?
• Average 3-5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
• Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
• Career growth opportunities
• Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
• Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have previous experience working with vulnerable families, along with the ability to:
• Engage families as partners in their children’s healthy development and school readiness.
• Engage in a process of collaborative partnership building with families of children receiving (Early) Head Start services.
• Foster a sense of community and sense of belonging among families in order to strengthen social capital
• Build relationships that will enhance communication and collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
• Effectively manage workload and ensure accurate record-keeping and documentation
• Ensure the eligibility, selection, and enrollment processes adhere to HSPS and Shine Early Learning ISP/PP
This position is required to work onsite to meet the needs of our organization and the community we serve.
All you need now is the passion for achieving positive child and family outcomes through high-quality family engagement together with an Associate’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counseling, or a related field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Must be Bilingual - Spanish language, Reliable personal transportation as travel from site to site to our centers in Middlesex is required, locally or long-distance for work-related meetings and functions; and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
#familyservices #socialwork #preschool #headstart #makeadifference #acelerolearning #aceleroshineimpact