Al and Jean's Inc. - Center for Early Childhood Education seeks a certificated NJ Preschool Teacher, Bilingual Preferred ( Required- NJ P3 Certification - CE (50 hours Pre Service), CEAS (Preferred), Standard Preferred).
Candidate must have experience with teaching the High/Scope Curriculum Program. In addition, the candidate should be able to use assessment data to deliver lesson plans through the use of differentiated leveled instruction.
We seek a candidate that has strong classroom management skills.
Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education. ... Or Related Field To Education or Family/Student Services.
NJ P3 Teaching Certification, Standard Preferred.
High/Scope Curriculum Experience
Experience working with students ages 3 and 4. Please note, students may not be bathroom trained.
Special Education / Health Services background a plus.
Evaluation Model: Danielson Framework for Effective Teaching
We offer a competitive salary (starting $50,000) in accordance to the school district salary guide. We also offer benefits .
Please send resumes to:
Mr. Talon D. Fisher, Ed. S., Executive Director
(908) 279-6025 Phone
(908) 412-8588 - FAX
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's ?
- How many years of Early Childhood Classroom Teaching (Preschool / Childcare or Daycare) experience do you have?
- Do you speak English or English/Spanish
- Do you have the following license or certification: New Jersey Preschool-3rd Grade Teaching License ?
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Only full-time employees eligible