Educational Services Commission of New Jersey - Central Office
1660 Stelton Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Position Available: Cooperative Pricing System Bookkeeper (12 Months position)
School / Program: The Educational Services Commission of New Jersey: Central Office
Start Date: Immediately – Pending Criminal History Clearance.
Scope: To assist in monitoring accounting records for the Cooperative Pricing System (CPS) while coordinating the various functions of the Business Office to ensure accuracy and legal compliance.
Minimal Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Business - preferred Minimum four (4) years related experience - preferred Other qualifications as the Board deems appropriate.
Reports To: Business Administrator/Board Secretary
- Assist in maintaining financial records and preparing quarterly and yearly reports for the CPS.
- Monitor CPS receipts and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of annual CAFR including: CPS Reporting, CPS Financial Schedules, Coordination with Assistant BA for Business Operations.
- Monitor and review all reporting for accuracy.
- Maintaining accurate records of all Cooperative Pricing Contracts.
- Maintaining and reconciling reports and payment records from vendors.
- Other duties as directed by the Business Administrator/Board Secretary.
To apply for this position with the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey please visit the Human Resources Tab at www.escnj.us and click the employment opportunities link.
ESCNJ is an EOE/AA Employer