Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools
Department of Human Resources, Inclusion & Diversity
803 North Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
(856) 778-6600 ext. 18261
Title: Applications Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in a job-related area and/or extensive experience supporting multiple application systems in an educational environment
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience administering the Genesis student information system
- Experience with state and federal reporting for a NJ school district
- Ability to handle multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Able to pass the required criminal history review and S414
- Maintain and comply with a list of student-related state and federal reporting requirements.
- Perform configuration changes, user role and user account creation and changes, and other administrative actions within the student-related information systems.
- Support users and perform administrative functions within the special education systems.
- Assist staff in creating and running reports within the student information systems.
- Maintain a list of student information-related software systems, the modules of those systems, and the data interfaces between those systems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data interfaces between systems.
- Maintain and execute a list of district processes for communicating student data between departments or between the district and outside organizations such as school photographers and student assessment services vendors.
- Import and export student-related data.
- Collaborate with school administrators, IT staff, faculty, and committees, ensuring a high level of technical support and customer service.
- Provide training and support to users (staff, students, parents) to facilitate their use of the student information systems.
- Work with vendors to schedule updates, report problems, and troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate system changes to affected users.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO